Published: March 27th 2012 by NAL
Source Goodreads
Thoughts:
I have high expectations for this book and for Tohrment and I hope J.R. Ward does not disappoint.
And I was not wrong. I felt every emotion there is to feel, I think. I'm still raw from everything Ward put me through. The highs and lows, the funny moments and the somber moments. I don't think I've ever ached for the characters as I did in this book. They became real to me. The pain and longing was my own and the incredibly complex heart-wrenching situations they found themselves in resonated within me. There were so many vital points about life and death, grieving and acceptance that I never took into consideration, never thought about and it took reaching the end of this book to see and accept that. Even though this book was solely about Thor, and I felt for him and No'One the most. Layla, Xhex and Qhuinn each faced their own life demons and their pain was just as moving.
I can't move on from this book, not yet. There is so much to take in and think about before I can read something else totally unrelated to the Black Dagger Brotherhood. I tip my hat to you J.R. Ward.
5 STARS

No comments:
Post a Comment